Sightseeing Bus Tour Sassi of Matera
Enjoy the unique and stunning views of Sassi of Matera comfortably seated on board of our sightseeing bus. Moreover, a tour leader will tell you stories and anecdotes about our beautiful city.
- Rest your legs and tour the area aboard a comfortable bus
- tour leader aboard
- Visit an ancient cave dwelling
- Sassi of Matera, World Heritage UNESCO site since 1993
- set scene of the famous Aston Martin of James Bond in "007 - No Time To Die"
With our sightseeing bus you can reach the heart of the famous Sassi districts in total comfort. Crossing the main and panoramic street of Sassi, via Madonna delle Virtù, you will discover a breathtaking location. As you move deeper into the ancient districts, the incredible landscape of Murgia Materana and its canyon will appear on the opposite side. The tour includes a stop in the main square of Sasso Caveoso, Piazza San Pietro Caveoso, during which you will walk through the alleyways of Sassi and visit an ancient furnished cave dwelling, to better understand how was the life of peasants within it. The bus tour is not just a transfer. On board, in fact, there will be a tour leader who will explain the history of Matera and Sassi along the way, will tell you something about the traditions and will show you other sights of the city, satisfying your curiosity.
from our infoPoint A in via Rocco Scotellaro n.4
- Via Rocco Scotellaro, 4, Matera, MT, Italia
- Multi-storey car park, in via Rocco Scotellaro (exactly in front of our agency) € 1,50/h
- Outdoor parking on blue stripes nearby in via Lucana, via Gramsci or via Passarelli € 0,70/h or € 0,50/h (8:00-13:30 and 16:00-20:30)
- Central Station, 10 minutes walking distance from our ticket office